CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring is Here!!


This week the Red Head and the Brunette have been on spring break. We have been having a lot of fun outside because the weather has been GORGEOUS. I'll say it again, we live in Texas and pretty soon it is going to be 100 degrees so we are going outside as much as possible. 

The Blond One has also started taking steps. I am not ready for her to walk yet...(though she is almost 14 months). She is still my baby. She is so cute and looks so proud when she takes her steps. I suspect she will be walking in the next couple weeks. 

I have been staying up WAY too late playing with the photo shop program. I only have it for 27 more days.....I am still learning, but here are some pics of some outdoor adventures!!


She LOVES being outside!


The wonders of weeds!! 


He is one handsome fella!!


Hmmm....I was trying to be artistic....I still need to work on that!!!


This is not from our outdoor adventures, but I just love the photo!!! By the way, I made that hat!

Tomorrow is Friday and spring break will just about be over. We have had a great time this week going on a few play dates and just relaxing. OH, and next week....I actually have to register my first BABY for Kindergarten. REALLY....where does the time go??? 

So, my last baby is about to be walking and my first baby going to school....I am not sure I am ready for all this growing up!!! 

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWW, These pics are seriously precious! I love the little pom and bow! My 8yo is getting to big to be a bow head... waaaaa. But, Im milking it as long as possible, lol! Just lovin your blog! xoxo LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last photo! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I can't believe you made that hat, it's so adorable!

    I had to register my "baby" for kindergarten last week. Sigh. Tear. Boohoo. I keep telling her she doesn't have to go, but she's not buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love all of your pictures! your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete