CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a Big Wide Bloggingful World...

I have spent a lot of time in the last few days blog hopping. It is funny, I find myself totally engrossed in reading about complete strangers' lives. Some blogs are hilarious, some are inspiring, some are so heartbreaking I have actually cried. How lucky are we that in this era we can be drawn into lives of people all over? We can offer support to mom's, wives, sisters, and friends (new and old). WE can even win cool stuff on blogs. Who knew?? I was clueless about the big wide blogging world. I am glad that I have jumped on the bandwagon. 



I am not sure that I will ever have anything to write that inspires you...I HOPE that I never have to write a blog that breaks your heart, but let's face it, sad things happen...I hope that I can share some stories that will make you laugh...But mostly, I hope to take you on a journey, up's and down's, twists and turns and  we will be stylen' in the Blue Minivan!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment