CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

Really Regis and Kelly....you don't think this little girl should have made the top 10 Beautiful Baby Search???


I mean seriously, look at those BIG blue eyes...Oh well, we didn't need that 125,000 dollar college scholarship anyway, after all, The Blond one is really advanced for her age so I am sure she is going to get a full scholarship to the college of her choice!!


 I have been experimenting lately with the most efficient way to get the laundry done. The amount of laundry that the five of us go through is insane, I mean literally, I spend a lot of my time drowning in a sea of dirty clothes. Soooo, I have tried out different ways to get it all done. Well, as much done as can get done; laundry is one of those chores that is NEVER done. My new system, you ask....Doing one family member's laundry a day. That is five days of laundry and two off (that means no laundry on the weekend!) I have been experimenting with this for a couple of weeks and thus far, I think I like it. 


The Red Head and I had our usual Monday date to Starbucks, she gets a chocolate milk and I get a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte. Then we go to dance. That is social time for me! I love catching up with all the mom's and lets face it, I LOVE the adult interaction. Tonight was open curtain night. It is really funny watching the four and five year olds...I think I may have a future Prima Ballerina on my hands!!! 


Well, I promised to post some easy recipes so tonight is my first. I have to give credit to my sister in law. This recipe is soooo GOOD and VERY easy. Especially if you love crock pot meals. May I present to you Pulled Chicken. I must say, my kids (very picky eaters) even like it. 



Mix all toppings together in crock pot before adding chicken. 
3 cloves garlic
1 cup bbq sauce...(I put a little bit more)
1/2 cut ketchup
1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 Tsp. hot pepper flakes
1 and 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 Tbsp. ground mustard
Once all ingredients are well mixed, add chicken.  Cover chicken completely in sauce. Cook on slow for 7 hours.  Pull chicken apart at 6 hours and let cook for an additional hour or more.


3 comments:

  1. Awww, she's SOO adorable.
    :)
    Haha, I'm only sixteen but I actually enjoy reading your blog.
    I think it's really neatt to read about your family.. I love reading blogs.
    I just thought I would share that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Ill try to be more entertaining!!!!

    ReplyDelete