CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner




Brought to you by Kelly's Korner What is Your typical day like?



Being the mom of three (5,2, and 1) can vary up the daily ritual somewhat. Tuesdays and Thursdays are school days for the Red Head and the Brunette. BUT a typical day (no school) goes something like this...

5 am (gross) Captain's alarm goes off (I don't hear it) he is out the door by 5:45... I am still asleep.

7ish the Brunette comes in bed with me. Hands me the remote, I turn on Nickelodeon. The blond is usual stirring on the baby monitor, so I (don't judge) turn it down...and try to catch a few more z's.

7:30ish Red Head comes in gets in bed with me and the Brunette and watches more Nickelodeon.

8ish Go get the Blond One and feed the kids a gourmet breakfast!!! (usually cereal bars or waffles) I am no Martha Stewart....During this time, I make my coffee and sit in front of the computer. Check some emails, blogs and of course the ever so popular facebook.
Kids play and I do morning chores.

10ish The Blond One goes for nap. I go for some elliptical machine. Other two kids...play.

11ish lunch
Somewhere during this time I get ready and do MORE chores.

1ish The Brunette goes for nap. The Red Head has quiet time, the Blond One plays.

3ish Run errand if need be.

4ish Captain gets home from work
I start dinner (Yes we EAT dinner at FIVE!!!)

5 on the dot...DINNER (I guess we are on the Senior Citizens schedule!!)

5:30 Bathtime

7ish (sometimes sooner) Bedtime for kiddos!!!! Hey, I am with them ALL DAY. They go to bed EARLY!!

7-11:30 or 12 ME TIME!!!!!!!

For the record...my friend in real life make fun of me for eating at 5 and kids to bed at 7!!!


5 comments:

  1. Ha! Eating at 5 is early!! :) My husband gets up super early, too. He is usually out the door by 6. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We try to eat around 5:30 or 6 but bedtimes start around 7ish. The rest of your day sounds very familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog.. So glad that I stopped by. I love the color in your border....Hope you will stop by...I just added some extra giveaways...
    So glad to have a few hours to blog hop.

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you and I live the same life. And here I thought I was the only one who turned the monitor down, and went back to sleep while my kids watched tv in my bed!!

    ReplyDelete